Every Day is Mother's Day at Windjammer Landing
Posted on May 13, 2012
Every day is Mother's Day at Windjammer Landing. Moms can enjoy exotic dinner parties each and every Tuesday night during the manager's cocktail party. While adults sip cocktails and sample a variety of tapas, the children are happily engaged at their own private party, at Jacquot Fun Club; a complimentary children's club for children. As the nightly entertainment begins, the children are rejoined with their families for a memorable evening.
Mother's can also delight in watching their children jump for joy as they bowl with coconuts, scream for their favorite crab to win the race and more. Of course, we all know sometimes Moms need a break even on vacation. The staff at Windjammer Landing understands and makes it easy for moms to take a 'time out'. The guest services team can schedule a spa treatment, sign mom up for a mixology class or bring a fluffly towel and a cool drink for an afternoon of total relaxation on the beach.
This Mother's Day the resort is rolling out the red carpet with a special brunch and unique fashion show featuring onsite local fashions from the resort's own kitschy boutiques, Crazy Al's Beach Shack and Caribe Souvenir. Tie-dye and locally crafted batick fashions will be the highlight of the show.
The entire staff wishes the moms of the world a Happy Mother's Day!
- Jazz On the Beach 2016
- Jazz On the Beach 2016
- Windjammer Landing named best "Ceremony and Reception Venue"
- Spotted in ACTIVE TRAVELS: St. Lucia Week: Hiking Pigeon Island
- Spotted in the VANCOUVER SUN: Six spectacular Caribbean destinations
- Spotted in Recommend: The Buzz in Caribbean Family Travel
- Spotted in HOUSE OF COCO: The Spa at Windjammer Landing
- Spotted in VACATIONS MAGAZINE: 7 Easy-To-Budget Beach Retreats
- Spotted in RESIDENT MAGAZINE: Family Escape, Romantic Rendezvous
- Spotted in RECOMMEND: Caribbean Week 2015
- Spotted in USA TODAY TRAVEL: Caribbean resorts offer courses for kids
- Spotted in LEISURE TRAVEL GROUP: Families Make the World a Classroom Through Group Travel
- Spotted in: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELLER
- Spotted in DAD INFO: Send Your Kids to School in the Caribbean
- Spotted in KODOMO: Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
- Spotted in DESTINATIONS OF DISTINCTIONS: All-Inclusive of yesteryear’s…meet the new kid in town
- Spotted in EBONY: What Makes Luxe St. Lucia a Must-See
- Spotted in VACAY.CA: 5 best March Break hotels for families
- Spotted in THE TELEGRAPH: The best Caribbean holidays
- Spotted in CARIBBEAN JOURNAL: New Look at St Lucia’s Windjammer Landing Resort
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: St. Lucia Windjammer's villa revamp
- A Royal Babymoon Package: Save 20%
- Recently Engaged? Why not a destination wedding at Windjammer Landing?
- Renovation Update - Constantly striving to provide you the best
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
- Summer in Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia Honeymoon = Romance, Adventure & Stress Free
- St Lucia Carnival
- Need help planning a destination family reunion?
- Trip Advisor Awards Windjammer Landing
- Summer: The Season to Say I Do
- Every Day is Mother's Day at Windjammer Landing
- St. Lucia Jazz Festival Features "Boo"
- We Won! We Won!
- Windjammer: 2012 Readers Choice Awards
- Windjammer’s Junior Chef Paulyn Eugene Makes the Cut
- Sweep Your Sweetheart Off Their Feet
- Winter Holidays in the Caribbean
- Snowflaks or Snuba?
- Gratitude, Giving Thanks
- And the winner is.....
- November is Island Party Month
- Photo Contest: Month Two
- St. Lucia Halloween