Saint Lucia Honeymoon = Romance, Adventure & Stress Free
Posted on July 10, 2012
Saint Lucia has become one of the most desired destinations for Honeymoons. With all the beauty, culture, adventure and romance the island has to offer it’s no wonder why. Dream Honeymoons have come to fruition for many years with the creation of our perfect packages and our outstanding service – you are sure to be spoiled!
Your wedding can be enjoyable however, in most relationships this is one of the most challenging and stressful times couples face. Windjammer Landing has done everything possible to make the decision of your Honeymoon destination and location the simplest one you'll make during this time. We have created two stress free, no fuss, and romantic packages.
Upon your arrival at the resort you will be introduced to your personal Ambassador who will take care of your every request. After checking in, head up to your private accommodations to enjoy your sparkling wine and chocolate welcome plate. Take in the beautiful views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea and feel the relaxation set in.
Located on the eastern Caribbean Sea bordering the Atlantic Ocean, has been the winner of the "World's Leading Honeymoon Destination" award for 2002-2004 and 2006-2010. With the natural landscape of gorgeous palm-fringed beaches, miles of unspoiled rainforest and the Piton Mountains, natural waterfalls, breath-taking views, friendly locals and authentic culture – undoubtedly is the best destination for your Honeymoon.
Spend a couple of days on the beach with a cocktail or Piton in hand. Relish in all the memories of your big day. A day or two may be all you need to recoup before the need for some adventure sets in. Our tours desk will be delighted to arrange some Jammin' Tours to fill this need. As the Island has so much to offer, your choices may seem endless but some of the most popular excursions are the Zip Lining, Windjammer Day Sail (there is no better way to see the island) , the Soufriere Volcano Mud Bath and the Friday Night Fish Fry in Anse La Raye.
The Deluxe Honeymoon package includes one private dining experience to be enjoyed in your villa, on your balcony or beachfront - an experience that will delight the senses. Take pleasure indulging at all five restaurants where your taste buds will never bore. Nothing says worry free quite like our All Inclusive plan, enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, beverages, alcohol, access to the motorized/non motorized water sports and day/night tennis.
Relaxation & Romance
Healing rain facials, pool side manicures and pedicures, island embrace fruit body wraps – need we say more? This is the time to spoil yourself, which just so happens to be one of our favorite things to do at Serenity Spa. So let us give you just one more reason - book the Duet Massage, 60 minutes with one of our professionals who will teach you and your partner the art of massage, a souvenir you’ll be sure to take home with you!
The romance , relaxation and adventure await you.
You've already done the hard part - planning the wedding. Let us take care of the rest! Give us a call 1.877.522.0722 or visit click here for our latest Honeymoon Packages.
- Arturo Taps in on Chris Standring’s ‘Jazz on The Beach’
- Jazz On the Beach 2016
- Jazz On the Beach 2016
- Windjammer Landing named best "Ceremony and Reception Venue"
- Spotted in ACTIVE TRAVELS: St. Lucia Week: Hiking Pigeon Island
- Spotted in the VANCOUVER SUN: Six spectacular Caribbean destinations
- Spotted in Recommend: The Buzz in Caribbean Family Travel
- Spotted in HOUSE OF COCO: The Spa at Windjammer Landing
- Spotted in VACATIONS MAGAZINE: 7 Easy-To-Budget Beach Retreats
- Spotted in RESIDENT MAGAZINE: Family Escape, Romantic Rendezvous
- Spotted in JOYFUL HEALTHY EATS: Paradise at Windjammer Landing Resort & Spa
- Spotted in BEAUTY ECHOES MAGAZINE: Windjammer Resort Review
- Spotted in RECOMMEND: Caribbean Week 2015
- Spotted in USA TODAY TRAVEL: Caribbean resorts offer courses for kids
- Spotted in TRAVEL AGE WEST: Windjammer Landing Boosts Its Appeal to Agents
- Spotted in LEISURE TRAVEL GROUP: Families Make the World a Classroom Through Group Travel
- Spotted in the TELEGRAPH: Top 10: Caribbean Family Holidays
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: Weddings - My Big Fat Family Wedding
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: Spa three ways - Save, spend, splurge
- Spotted in: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELLER
- Spotted in DAD INFO: Send Your Kids to School in the Caribbean
- Spotted in KODOMO: Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
- Spotted in DESTINATIONS OF DISTINCTIONS: All-Inclusive of yesteryear’s…meet the new kid in town
- Spotted in EBONY: What Makes Luxe St. Lucia a Must-See
- Spotted in VACAY.CA: 5 best March Break hotels for families
- Spotted in THE TELEGRAPH: The best Caribbean holidays
- Spotted in CARIBBEAN JOURNAL: New Look at St Lucia’s Windjammer Landing Resort
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: St. Lucia Windjammer's villa revamp
- A Royal Babymoon Package: Save 20%
- Recently Engaged? Why not a destination wedding at Windjammer Landing?
- Renovation Update - Constantly striving to provide you the best
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
- Summer in Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia Honeymoon = Romance, Adventure & Stress Free
- St Lucia Carnival
- Need help planning a destination family reunion?
- Trip Advisor Awards Windjammer Landing
- Summer: The Season to Say I Do
- Every Day is Mother's Day at Windjammer Landing
- St. Lucia Jazz Festival Features "Boo"
- We Won! We Won!
- Windjammer: 2012 Readers Choice Awards
- Windjammer’s Junior Chef Paulyn Eugene Makes the Cut
- Sweep Your Sweetheart Off Their Feet
- Winter Holidays in the Caribbean
- Snowflaks or Snuba?
- Gratitude, Giving Thanks
- And the winner is.....
- November is Island Party Month
- Photo Contest: Month Two
- St. Lucia Halloween