Twas two months before Christmas, when all through the nation; parents were pondering the perfect family vacation
Posted on October 23, 2016
LABRELOTTE BAY, Saint Lucia (Oct. 24, 2016) — Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort in Saint Lucia offers families the opportunity to celebrate with sun, sand and Santa featuring vacation experiences ideal for college students home for the holidays, little ones looking to play with other children during school break and parents who want to enjoy the perfect holiday escape while celebrating Christmas traditions including festive decorating, dining and, of course, a visit from St. Nick in Saint Lucia!
Two to five bedroom villa accommodations are available for families to stay at Windjammer Landing from Dec. 18 - 20, 2016. Luxurious and functional, these villas offer ample space to enjoy each other's company or retreat for some alone time. Highlighted by ocean views, these villas offer 2,800 - 3,600 sq. ft. of private space featuring separate bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a full kitchen, living and dining rooms, a private pool and outdoor space.
In an effort to provide memorable family vacation experiences that go far beyond sharing accommodations, Windjammer Landing offers activities for families to experience together while providing opportunities for children, teens and adults to spend time with guests sharing similar interests.
Complimentary activities are scheduled throughout the day where families can join for fun and games or splash around in any of the resort's six swimming pools. Each day features a different schedule of activities.
Jacquot Fun Club -- The complimentary Jacquot Fun Club is open daily, offering a supervised program of daily activities for children ages 4 - 12. Babysitting services are available, affording parents the opportunity to enjoy a romantic meal or escape on an island excursion knowing that their littlest loved ones are in capable hands.
Teens Love to "Chillax" at Windjammer Landing -- With a full menu of sea-side fun including waterskiing, a floating trampoline and an "iceberg" climbing wall, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and tube rides, teenagers will happily hop off of social media and jump into the warm, turquoise waters of Saint. When they want to take a break from water sports, teens can "chillax" in water hammocks - the resort's "coolest" new amenity.
- Twas two months before Christmas, when all through the nation; parents were pondering the perfect family vacation
- Spotted in AMYANYA REAL HEALTH: Health & Wellness at Windjammer Landing
- Windjammer Landing named best "Ceremony and Reception Venue"
- Spotted in ACTIVE TRAVELS: St. Lucia Week: Hiking Pigeon Island
- Spotted in the VANCOUVER SUN: Six spectacular Caribbean destinations
- Spotted in Recommend: The Buzz in Caribbean Family Travel
- Spotted in HOUSE OF COCO: The Spa at Windjammer Landing
- Spotted in VACATIONS MAGAZINE: 7 Easy-To-Budget Beach Retreats
- Spotted in RESIDENT MAGAZINE: Family Escape, Romantic Rendezvous
- Spotted in RECOMMEND: Caribbean Week 2015
- Spotted in USA TODAY TRAVEL: Caribbean resorts offer courses for kids
- Spotted in: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELLER
- Spotted in DAD INFO: Send Your Kids to School in the Caribbean
- Spotted in KODOMO: Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
- Spotted in DESTINATIONS OF DISTINCTIONS: All-Inclusive of yesteryear’s…meet the new kid in town
- Spotted in EBONY: What Makes Luxe St. Lucia a Must-See
- Spotted in VACAY.CA: 5 best March Break hotels for families
- Spotted in THE TELEGRAPH: The best Caribbean holidays
- Spotted in CARIBBEAN JOURNAL: New Look at St Lucia’s Windjammer Landing Resort
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: St. Lucia Windjammer's villa revamp
- A Royal Babymoon Package: Save 20%
- Recently Engaged? Why not a destination wedding at Windjammer Landing?
- Renovation Update - Constantly striving to provide you the best
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
- Summer in Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia Honeymoon = Romance, Adventure & Stress Free
- St Lucia Carnival
- Need help planning a destination family reunion?
- Trip Advisor Awards Windjammer Landing
- Summer: The Season to Say I Do
- Every Day is Mother's Day at Windjammer Landing
- St. Lucia Jazz Festival Features "Boo"
- We Won! We Won!
- Windjammer: 2012 Readers Choice Awards
- Windjammer’s Junior Chef Paulyn Eugene Makes the Cut
- Sweep Your Sweetheart Off Their Feet
- Winter Holidays in the Caribbean
- Snowflaks or Snuba?
- Gratitude, Giving Thanks
- And the winner is.....
- November is Island Party Month
- Photo Contest: Month Two
- St. Lucia Halloween